Accelerated Banking Consulting Program Agreement
This is a legally binding contract between You (The “Client”) and Novo Elite, Inc. DBA: The Kwak Brothers (The “Company”) in connection with delivering the accelerated banking consulting services starting from the date that you’ve purchased our program.
What You Are Getting:
You are agreeing to receive the following services from the company:
- 5-Week On-Demand Video Courses
- (BONUS) Credit Mastery Course
- (BONUS) Introduction to Banking Course
- Accelerated Banking Program Workbook
- Complimentary Lifetime Accelerated Banking Software
- Private Membership Group With other Clients and with Sam Kwak
- (Only for 1:1 Memberships) 1:1 Private Consulting with a Qualified Coach/Consultant.
What We Promise:
- We, the Company, promise to provide the services listed above in a timely fashion.
- We promise to be available and ready to help you pay off your mortgage and/or other debt with methods, strategies, and tactics available to you. Such methods, strategies, and tactics will be legal, ethical, and moral at all times.
- We do not promise or guarantee that you will qualify for a line of credit and/or any other banking services.
- We promise to do our best to help you qualify for a line of credit by providing educational information.
- We promise to keep your information safe, confidential, and secured at all times.
- We do not promise a specific outcome, results, and/or lack thereof. Any estimated savings of time and/or money are only rational estimation. Any past performance does not indicate future performance.
- By signing below, you affirm that you understand that we provide a 180-days money-back guarantee with the following qualifiers. If you apply what we teach and your mortgage balance does not go down quicker with our methods than the traditional way, we will give you all of your money back. We are so confident that you’re going to be successful that we offer this guarantee.
- You also offer this guarantee with a risk knowing that you may enroll, take what you need, and simply request a refund. We entrust that you are also honest and truthful.
- Also, We reserve the right to not refund you any money if there’s evidence that you enrolled with malicious intent to harm our company, our consultants, our staff, and/or our clients. We also reserve the right to not refund you any money if you have lied, misrepresented your financial situation, and/or withhold any information that would have disqualified you from the services we offer.
Expectations & Acknowledgement
- Our clients are the most important people in our business. If you call, email, or visit us at our office – you deserve a timely response to all inquiries or contacts.
- You agree that you will adhere to the course instructions and trust the process. However, this is not to be construed as legal, financial, and or tax advice.
- You agree that you are investing in education and software and that the Kwak Brothers are not originating loans.
- We may, from time to time, advise that you speak with other professionals before proceeding with the plan. Your consultant and your coach will do their best to provide you with a sound plan in a professional manner.
- Our goal is to help you pay off your mortgage, no matter what methods. The goal is not to simply help you qualify for a line of credit, though this may be a necessary step to helping you pay off your mortgage.
- We ask all clients to notify us immediately if any relevant change has been made to their situation or your finances.
- You agree to do your best to follow the educational information to their best of the ability.
- This program may mention the topic of real estate investing. We encourage our clients to consider engaging in the business of real estate investing. However, this specific program does not teach, coach, and/or guide clients in the business of real estate investing.
- If your expectations are met and you are pleased with the results, we ask that you introduce at least two other people who you feel could benefit from our services.
Our Support Contact: email@example.com
Main Office Line: 708-529-6527
Our Office: 3S721 West Ave Ste 100 Warrenville, IL 60555 USA