RCM Payment Plan Agreement - The Kwak Brothers

    The Kwak Brothers Real Estate Coaching Program 
     Payment Plan Agreement

    Raising Capital Matery, LLC (hereafter known as the “company”) has granted the undersigned person (hereinafter known as the “client”) a payment plan for the company’s programs and services with the following terms and conditions:

     

    I. Terms

    Terms. At the time of purchase, the client shall pay an initial 25% deposit of the service fee amount to the company. The remaining 75% shall become due to the company in 3 separate payments that are payable each month following the enrollment date. The first payment shall become due on the 30th day after the initial enrollment date and subsequent payments shall become due on the 60th and the 90th day after the initial enrollment period.

    Full Payment. The client may pay the balance in full without any penalties or fees. 

    Access. The client shall have full access to the service following the successful 25% deposit of the service fee and shall continue to have full access for the life of the program unless the client becomes default in accordance with Section 3.

    Automatic Draw. The company shall have the right to automatically draw funds from the client’s payment method when a payment amount becomes due. It shall be the client’s full responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient funds on the payment source on the due date to avoid any interruption of the client’s access to the program



    II . Default

     

    Breach of Agreement. The client shall become or be deemed to be in default when:

    1. The client fails to make a payment when it’s due;
    2. The client’s payment method fails or rejects the automatic draw;
    3. The client does not cooperate with the company to ensure that their payment source has sufficient funds or clear for charge authorization with the client’s financial institution;
    4. And the client is not responsive to the company’s communication via email, phone call, or text messages as part of an effort to charge the card on file. 


    Reinstatement. If the client is deemed to be in default, the client shall be given 14 calendar days of a grace period to reinstate their status as good standing. Client shall be deemed to have been reinstated under the following conditions:

    1. The client has paid any late balances and/or paid the balance in full.
    2. The company has authorized a written modification to this agreement to which the client shall be subject to a new term.

    Company’s Remedy. If the client is in breach of the agreement or is deemed to be in default, the company may take the following action against the client:

    1. The company may block all client account and service access until the client has become “good-standing” by paying all balances that are due.
    2. The company may attempt to collect the remaining balances from the client through a 3rd party debt collection agency.
    3. The company may bar the client from receiving services from the company and its affiliated organizations in the future. 

    III. General

    Governing Law. This agreement shall be interpreted and governed by the Laws of Illinois, Du Page County. 

    Severability. In an event that one or more clauses become unenforceable due to changes in laws and regulations, the remaining clauses shall continue to be enforced and/or withing the scopes of the new laws and regulations. 

    Facsimile. Any photocopy of this agreement, whether digital or printed, shall have full durable powers as the original copy of the agreement signed by both parties.

     

    Date:

    Your Full Legal Name

    Your Email Address: